The Homer Webcam is positioned on West Hill, overlooking the world famous Homer Spit, located at the “End of the Road” with Beautiful Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountain Glacier Fields in the background.
Hallo Bay is a private camp located on the Pacific Coast of Katmai National Park, specializing only in guided bear viewing and photography trips. Bear observation in the field is conducted under the direction of professional guides whose primary duties include the safety of guests and the continued preservation of this unique area and its magnificent wildlife. Hallo Bay Wilderness is designed to be a wildlife and bear viewing experience in a true Alaska wilderness setting.
There are no viewing platforms or man-made trails at Hallo Bay, and with a client to guide ration of 5 to 1, the human footprint on the wildlife habitat is much less impacted. The Hallo Bay Bear Camp was created with an acute awareness of the pristine environment rather than focusing attention on luxurious accommodations.
- Live Camera images from Kodiak Alaska (livenowtravel.wordpress.com)
- Year of Public Service Comes to Alaska (dirt.asla.org)
- Alaska Bound (controlledjibe.com)
- Xitstrategies Introducing Alaska (xitstrategiesusa.wordpress.com)
- Meal Tickets: Southeast Alaska (outsideonline.com)
- JBI Spiritual Emphasis with Pastor Tony Hallo (visionforvanuatu.wordpress.com)