This view from the Rohnerville Airport West Cam shows the incoming weather. On the left is the airport’s runway and taxiway. The Pacific Ocean, about seven miles away, is almost visible in the center of this image. Fortuna is about three miles away on the extreme right of the image, nestled under the Table Bluff ridge. This cam image updates every minute. A larger high-definition image is available here.
- Taxiway at Auckland Airport completed (stuff.co.nz)
- San Jose airport gets $3 million grant for runway improvements (bizjournals.com)
- Flight skids off taxiway – Air India plane stuck at bagdogra for 7 hrs (kurseonginfo.wordpress.com)
- FAA: Boeing 777 crashes at San Francisco International Airport (foxct.com)
- Millions in Federal Dollars to Improve Fort Smith Airport (5newsonline.com)